Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad Recipe
Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad Recipes
- Cut the vegetable stems into 5 cm
(2") pieces, discarding very thick parts of stalks.
- Wash the florets and stems then
place in boiling water to cover.
- Add salt and boil for 4-5 minutes,
or until just tender.
- Drain and turn out into a serving
dish and pour the vinaigrette over while the vegetables are still
- This salad may be served either
warm or cold.
A favorite way of eating fresh
vegetables in Italy is to cook them al dente - that is, jus to take the
rawness out of them by steaming or boiling, but retaining a crispy
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetable Salad Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |