Baked Onion Salad Recipe
Baked Onion Salad Recipes
medium sized onions, unpeeled
long grain rice
- In a preheated oven at
190C/375F/Gas 5, place the onions on a baking tray and roast them
for about 11/2 hours or until they are soft and dark
brown in color.
- Allow them to cool, then peel and
chop into small pieces.
- Heat the oil in a small pan and
toss the rice in it for no more than 2 minutes.
- Add the water, stir, then tightly
cover the pan and simmer for 15 minutes or until the rice is soft.
- Cool the rice and combine with the
onions and walnuts.
- Dissolve the salt in the vinegar
and stir into the rice mixture.
- Turn out into a serving dish.
An interesting way to prepare onions
when all other invention fails you.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetable Salad Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |