Tomato and Basil Tarts Recipes
Tomato and Basil Tarts Recipe
short crust pastry
small onion, finely chopped
chopped fresh basil
salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C Gas Mark 6.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out
the pastry and use to line 6 individual tartlet tins.
- Chill the pastry in the refrigerator
for 10-15 minutes, then bake blind for 5 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 180C
Gas Mark 4.
- Skin and finely chop the tomatoes.
- Place in a bowl and mix in the onion,
basil, eggs, half the breadcrumbs and half the cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into the pastry case.
- Mix together the remaining breadcrumbs
and cheese and sprinkle the mixture over the filling.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cooked
and golden brown.
- Serve with mixed salad leaves.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetable Dessert Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |