Fruity Crumble Recipes
Fruity Crumble Recipe
Smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced
Starter's Muesli or other untoasted muesli
- Place the apple in a saucepan.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of water.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon.
- Gently simmer mixture until apple is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Lightly grease a small casserole.
- Spoon in the cooked apple mixture and spread out evenly.
- Combine the muesli and coconut.
- Sprinkle thickly over the apple.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until topping is dark golden.
- Serve hot or cold.
To vary filling - Add 2 tbsp of sultanas or raisins to the cooked apple.
To vary topping - Substitute for topping above : 30g wholemeal breadcrumbs, 45g rolled oats, 45g desiccated coconut and 150g clear honey
You can serve this recipe hot or cold. For a change, try replacing two of the apples with the same weight in fresh berries or apricots.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetable Dessert Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |