Chewy Fruit Fingers Recipe
Chewy Fruit Fingers Recipes
raisins or sultanas
apricots, pears or peaches
almonds or hazelnuts
- Using a food processor or the finest grinding attachment on your mincer (meat grinder), process all the dried fruits to a fine pulp.
- In a bowl, combine fruit, ground nuts and half the shredded coconut.
- If the mixture is very sticky, add more coconut, a little at a time, until you can handle it cleanly.
- Spoon the mixture on to a baking tray and press out, firmly and evenly, to form a large square, about 1 cm (1/2") thick.
- Dip the blade of a small, sharp knife into very hot water and cut the flattened mixture into pieces about 1 x 5 cm (1/2 x 2").
- Do not separate the pieces.
- Place the cut mixture in the refrigerator and leave to firm for about 1 hour.
Makes 8 - 10
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetable Dessert Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |