Cheese Puff Pudding Recipe
Cheese Puff Pudding Recipes
125 g soft
Cheddar cheese, finely grated
1 tsp mild
onion, peeled and finely grated
1 tsp salt
salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
2 Grade 2
- Well grease a 1.5 liter deep
- Set oven to moderately hot, 375F,
- Heat milk in fairly large saucepan
- Mix in crumbs and stir over medium
heat until thick and smooth.
- Gently beat in cheese, mustard,
curry powder, onion, salt, paprika, peanuts and egg yolks.
- Whisk egg whites and vinegar to a
- Using a large metal spoon or
spatula, fold gently into breadcrumb mixture until smooth and evenly
- Pour into prepared dish and bake
35-40 minutes or until well risen and golden brown.
- Serve straight away.
Soufflé like and fairly economical to
make, this is a worthwhile midweek dish served with baked tomato halves
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetable Dessert Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |