Peanut Almond Brittle Cooking Recipe
Peanut Almond Brittle Cooking
- Combine the sugar, corn syrup, peanuts and
almonds in a 1 quart glass measure.
- Microwave on high 100% for 7 minutes, stirring
well after 4 minutes, until the sugar dissolves and the syrup is
- Add the butter, vanilla and salt and stir well.
- Microwave on high 100% for 3-4 minutes or until
- Add the baking soda and stir to blend.
- Pour to mixture into a lightly oiled jelly roll
pan and allow it to cool.
- When the brittle is cool, break it into pieces.
Make 1 pound
Who doesn't love peanut brittle ? And
when almonds are included, it it even better. With a microwave, the
candy is easy to make.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Sweet Corn Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |