Fruity Granola Cooking Recipe
Fruity Granola Cooking
cooking rolled oats
- Combine the oats, coconut and almonds in a bowl.
- Blend together the brown sugar, butter, vanilla,
cinnamon and salt in another bowl.
- Combine the mixtures and stir well.
- Spread the mixture in a 11-by-7-by-2-inch
- Microwave on high 100% for 8 minutes, stirring
every 2 minutes.
- Rotate the dish a half turn after 4 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave.
- Stir in the raisins and dates.
- Cool the granola and then store it in a container
with a tight fitting lid.
Make about 7 cups
A good snack to have on hand for after
school handouts, long car trips, movies and TV viewing.
Cooking Tip :
Blanch almonds by microwaving 1 cup of
water until boiling. Add the nuts and microwave on 100% for about 30
seconds. The skins will slip off easily.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Sweet Corn Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |