Corn Chowder Cooking Recipe
Corn Chowder Cooking
kernel corn, drained
- Lay the bacon on several layers of paper towels
and cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on high 100% for 2-21/2
minutes until crisp and browned.
- Crumble the bacon into a 21/2 quart
- Add the ham, onion and garlic.
- Microwave on high 100% for 3 minutes until the
onion is softened.
- Stir in the water, potatoes, salt and pepper.
- Cover and microwave on high 100% for 10-12
minutes, stirring every 4 minutes, until the potatoes are tender.
- Add the creamed and whole corn and stir to blend.
- Microwave, covered, on high 100% for 3-4 minutes,
- Stir in the half and half.
- Microwave, covered on high 100% for 2-3 minutes
until heated through.
- Take care not to let it boil.
Even in the bleakest winter you can make
this creamy corn chowder, using canned or frozen (and completely thawed)
corn. Add extra pepper for sharper flavor.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Sweet Corn Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |