Caramel Corn Cooking Recipe
Caramel Corn Cooking
- Put the brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt
in a 2 quart glass measure.
- Microwave on high 100% for 2 minutes until the
- Stir and microwave on high 100% for 11/2
- Take the measure from the microwave and stir in
the baking soda.
- Spray the inside of the brown paper bag with
vegetables cooking spray.
- Put the popcorn in the bag and pour the syrup
over the popcorn.
- Fold over the top of the bag.
- Microwave on high 100% for 45 seconds.
- Remove the bag from the microwave and shake well.
- Repeat the procedure 2 more times for a total for
- Spread the caramel corn on wax paper to cool.
Make 5 quarts
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Sweet Corn Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |