Apple Pear Sauce Recipe
Apple Pear Sauce Recipes
size tart, firm apples, peeled, cored and sliced
pears, peeled, cored and sliced
- Put the sliced apples and pears and the water in
a 2-quart microwavable casserole and cover with transparent wrap.
- Microwave on high 100% for 8-10 minutes until the
fruit is fork tender.
- Stir once after 4-5 minutes.
- Add the sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Mash with a fork until thoroughly blended.
- For a very smooth texture, process to a puree in
a blender or food processor.
Serves 6 - 8
When you have softened the apple and peas
slices in the microwave this is splendidly simple to make. Cut the
slices as uniformly as possible for even cooking.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Sweet Corn Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |