Tomato Soup Cooking Recipe
Tomato Soup Cooking
plum tomatoes or about 6 medium size tomatoes
basil or oregano
sour cream or heavy cream - optional
- Cut the plum tomatoes in half or,
if using larger tomatoes, cut them into wedges.
- Put them in a 3 quart microwavable
- Add the onion, celery, chicken
broth, tomato paste and basil.
- Cook, uncovered, on high 100% for
- Stir in the salt and season to
taste with pepper.
- Strain the soup to remove the
tomato skins and seeds.
- Serve garnished with spoonfuls of
yoghurt or sour cream, or stir in the heavy cream.
Microwaves are ideal for making soups from
scratch because the cooking time is so brief. Tomato soup is at its best
in the summer when the tomatoes are full of superb flavor.
Cooking Tip :
A ripe tomato feels heavy and full and has
a clear rosy color that varies from bright to deep red.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetarian - Side Dishes Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |