Stir Fried Florets With Hazelnuts Cooking Recipe
Stir Fried Florets With
fraîche or fromage frais
or chili or chopped red pepper, to garnish
- Make sure the cauliflower and broccoli florets are all of an
- Heat the oil in a saucepan or wok and toss the florets over a
high heat for 1 minute.
- Reduce the heat and continue stir frying for another 5 minutes,
then add the hazelnuts, chili and seasoning.
- When the cauliflower is crisp and nearly tender, stir in
crème fraîche or fromage frais and just heat through.
- Serve at once, sprinkled with the chili rings or chopped pepper.
A rich hazelnut dressing turns crunchy cauliflower and broccoli into a
very special vegetable dish.
Cooking Tip :
The crisper these florets are the better, so cook them just long enough
to make them piping hot, and give them time to absorb all the flavors.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetarian - Side Dishes Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |