Spanish Chili Potatoes Recipe
Spanish Chili Potatoes Recipes
2 - 3
dried red chilies, seeded and chopped finely, or 5 - 10 ml or 1 - 2 tsp
hot chili powder
leaf parsley sprig, to garnish
- Boil the potatoes in their skins for 10 - 12 minutes or until
- Drain well and leave to cool, then cut in half and reserve.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add the onions and garlic.
- Fry gently for 5 - 6 minutes, until just softened.
- Stir in the tomato purée, tomatoes, vinegar, chili and paprika
and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and mix into the sauce mixture until well
- Cover and simmer gently for about 8 - 10 minutes, or until the
potatoes are tender.
- Season well and transfer to a warmed serving dish.
- Serve garnished with a sprig of flat leaf parsley.
The name of this Spanish tapas dish, Patatas Bravas, means fierce, hot
potatoes. You can always reduce the amount of chili to suit your taste.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetarian - Side Dishes Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |