Rosemary Roasties Recipe
Rosemary Roasties Recipes
- Preheat the oven to 225C/475F/Gas 7.
- Leave the potatoes whole with the peel on, or if large, cut in
- Place the potatoes in a large pan of cold water and bring to the
- Drain well.
- Drizzle the walnut or sunflower oil over the potatoes and shake
the pan to coat them evenly.
- Tip the potatoes into a shallow roasting pan.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, salt and paprika.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until crisp.
- Serve hot.
These unusual roast potatoes use far less fat than traditional roast
potatoes, and because they still have their skins they not only absorb
less oil but have more flavor too.
To make Nutty Rosemary Roasties, scatter over a harmful of chopped
hazelnuts, walnuts or almonds about 5 minutes before the end of cooking.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetarian - Side Dishes Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |