Parcels of Baked Baby Vegetables Recipe
Parcles of Baked Baby Vegetables Recipes
350 - 450 g
fresh mixed herbs
vegetables, such carrots, turnips, parsnips, fennel and patty pan squash
of Parmesan or Pecorino cheese or soft goat's cheese, and crusty bread,
- Preheat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas
- Put the butter, herbs, garlic and lemon rind in a food processor
and process until blended.
- Season to taste.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok and stir fry the vegetables
for about 3 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Divide the vegetables equally between two sheets of foil and dot
with the herb butter.
- Close the parcels tightly and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 - 40 minutes, until just tender.
- Carefully unwrap the parcels and add a squeeze of lemon juice,
if needed, to perk up the flavors.
- Serve the vegetables in the parcels or transfer to warmed soup
- Spoon over the juices and accompany with the cheese and crusty
If baby vegetables are unavailable use larger vegetables cut into bite
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetarian - Side Dishes Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |