Nori Omelette With Stir Fried Vegetables Recipe
Nori Omelette With Stir Fried Vegetables Recipes
10cm sheet nori
finely grated fresh ginger
cut into thick matchsticks
zucchini, halved lengthways, sliced on the diagonal
of Swiss brown, enoki and oyster mushrooms, large ones sliced
Japanese soy sauce
yellow miso paste
- Lightly beat the eggs.
- Roll the nori up tightly and snip
with scissors into very fine strips.
- Add to the eggs and season to
taste with salt and cracked black pepper.
- Heat a wok over high heat, add 2
tsp of the oil and swirl to coat the side of the wok.
- Add 80 ml of the egg mixture and
swirl to coat the base of the wok.
- Cook for 2 minutes, or until set,
then turn over and cook the other side for 1 minute.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture,
adding another 2 tsp of the oil each time, to make four omelettes.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok,
add the garlic and ginger and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add the carrot, zucchini and
mushrooms in two batches and stir fry for 3 minutes, or until
- Return all the vegetables to the
- Add the soy sauce, mirin and miso
paste, and simmer for 1 minute.
- Divide the vegetables evenly among
the omelettes, roll them up and serve immediately with rice.
Ready to eat in 30 minutes
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetarian - Side Dishes Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |