Melanzane Parmigiana Recipe
Melanzane Parmigiana Recipes
6 aubergines, thickly sliced lengthways
2 tbsp olive oil
1 quantify fresh tomato sauce
8 oz cheddar cheese, grated
2 oz Parmesan cheese, grated
- Sprinkle the aubergine slices with
salt and leave to drain in a colander for 30 minutes.
- Rinse well under cold running
water, drain and pat dry on kitchen paper.
- Brush the aubergine slices with
oil and place on 2 large baking sheets.
- Roast the aubergines at the top of
a preheated oven, 400F, gas mark 6, for 10 minutes on each side
until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, reheat the tomato sauce
and keep warm.
- Spoon a little of the tomato sauce
into a lasagne dish and top with a layer of aubergines and some of
- Continue with the layers,
finishing with the cheddar.
- Sprinkle over the Parmesan and
bake for 30 minutes until the cheese is bubbling and golden.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetarian - Side Dishes Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |