Char Grilled Vegetables Cooking Recipe
Char Grilled Vegetables Cooking
large red capsicums
large sweet potatoes, sliced
zucchini, halved lengthways
large mushroom caps, thickly sliced
chopped fresh rosemary
cloves garlic, crushed
- Remove the seeds and membrane from
the capsicums and cut the flesh into thick strips.
- To make Dressing : Put the oil,
vinegar, rosemary and garlic in a bowl.
- Whisk to combine.
- Heat a char grill or barbecue
- Pull the capsicum, sweet potato,
zucchini and mushrooms on the heated plate.
- Brush with the Dressing and cook
for 15 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Turn the vegetables occasionally
and continue to brush with Dressing.
Preparation : 15 minutes
Cooking : 15 minutes
If the char grill plate is small, cook the
vegetables is batches. Cover and keep warm.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetarian - Side Dishes Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |