Bombay Spiced Potatoes Recipe
Bombay Spiced Potatoes Recipes
potatoes (Maris Piper and King Edward), cubed
clove, finely chopped
onion seeds (optional)
squeeze of lemon juice
fresh coriander and lemon wedges, to garnish
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil, add the potatoes and
simmer for about 4 minutes, until just tender.
- Drain well.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the a garlic along
with all the whole and ground spices.
- Fry gently for 1 -2 minutes, stirring until the mustard seeds
start to pop.
- Add the potatoes and stir fry o a moderate heat for about 5
minutes, until heated through and well coated with the spicy oil.
- Season well and sprinkle over the lemon juice.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and lemon wedges.
- Serve as an accompaniment to curries or other strong flavored
This Indian potato dish uses a mixture of whole and ground spices. Look
out for mustard and black onion seeds in specialist food shops.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetarian - Side Dishes Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |