Baked Courgettes In Passata Cooking Recipe
Baked Courgettes In
courgettes, thinly sliced
onion, finely chopped
salt and black pepper
fresh thyme sprigs, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5.
- Brush an ovenproof dish with olive oil.
- Arrange half the courgettes and onion in the dish.
- Spoon half the passata over the vegetables and sprinkle with
some of the fresh thyme, then season to taste with garlic salt and
- Arrange the remaining courgettes and onion in the dish on top of
the sauce, then season to taste with more garlic salt and peppers.
- Spoon over the remaining sauce and spread evenly.
- Cover the dish with foil, then bake for 40 - 45 minutes, or
until the courgettes are tender.
- Garnish with sprigs of thyme and serve hot.
Cooking Tip :
Red onions have a lovely mild taste, but if you don't have one, then
just use half an ordinary onion instead, or if you find them, substitute
one or two shallots which also have mild flavour.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetarian - Side Dishes Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |