Asian Greens Cooking Recipe
Asian Greens Cooking
- Wash the bok choy and broccoli
thoroughly, and shake off the excess water.
- Trim the ends and roughly chop
into large pieces.
- Cut the bok choy stems in half
lengthways if they are very thick.
- Place the broccoli pieces in a
steamer, preferably bamboo, over a pan of simmering water.
- Cover and steam for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the boy choy stems, cover and
steam for another 2 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked vegetables to
a serving bowl.
- Pour in the oyster sauce and toss
gently to coat the bok choy and broccoli.
- Serve the vegetables drizzled with
the sesame oil.
Preparation : 5 minutes
Cooking : 10 minutes
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Vegetarian - Side Dishes Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |