Winter Vegetable Platter with Rouille Recipe
Winter Vegetable Platter with Rouille Recipes
winter vegetables (potatoes, parsnips,
kohlrabi, baby turnips, leeks, Jerusalem artichokes, celeriac, carrots)
herb sprigs, to garnish
1 red pepper, cored, deseeded and chopped
2 garlic cloves, chopped
2 red chilies, deseeded and chopped
6 tbsp olive oil
1 oz fresh white breadcrumbs
salt and pepper
- Prepare the rouille.
- Put the pepper, garlic, chilies
and olive oil in a liquidizer or food processor, and process until
- Blend all the ingredients evenly.
- Add breadcrumbs, salt and pepper
to taste, process again to form a thick paste.
- Transfer to a new bowl, cover an
chill until ready to serve.
- Prepare the vegetables according
to type and size.
- Boil or steam the vegetables until
- Drain and refresh under cold
running water, then drain thoroughly.
- Arrange the vegetables on a large
- Drizzle with olive oil and
sprinkle with sea salt.
- Garnish with sprigs of herbs and
serve with the rouille.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Savory, Snacks Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |