Panir Mattar Recipe
Panir Mattar Recipes
2-3 tbsp oil
4 oz panir (curd cheese), cut into 1/2
2 tbsp finely chopped onion
3 fl oz water
8 oz shelled peas
1/2 tsp sugar
1 tbsp grated fresh root ginger
2 fresh green chilies, finely chopped
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp finely chopped coriander sprigs
- Heat the oil in a heavy-based pan,
add the panir and fry until golden, turning gently and taking care
not to burn it.
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the onions to the pan and fry
until colored, then remove and set aside.
- Add the measured water, and salt
to taste, to the pan and bring to the boil.
- Add the peas and sugar, cover and
simmer until the peas are almost tender, if necessary, uncover and
cook for 1 minutes to evaporate any liquid.
- Return the onions to the pan, add
the ginger and chilies, stir well.
- Cook for 2 minutes, then gently
stir in the panir.
- Heat through for 2 minutes, then
stir in the garam masala and coriander.
- Ready to serve.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Savory, Snacks Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |