Gado Gado Recipe
Gado Gado Recipes
green pepper; seeded and sliced
onions, cut into 8 wedges
tomatoes, cut into wedges
sized cucumber; peeled and diced
boiled eggs, cut into quarters
- Fill a medium sized saucepan with
water and bring to a rapid boil.
- Plunge the vegetables, dealing
with each variety separately, into the boiling water, except the
tomatoes and cucumber.
- Blanch each kind of vegetable in
the boiling water for no more than 1 minute, or until the color
- Quickly place the blanched
vegetables in the colander and immediately refresh under cold,
running water this preserves the color and crispness.
- Bring the water back to the boil
before blanching the next type of vegetables.
- Arrange all the ingredients on a
- Serve immediately.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Savory, Snacks Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |