Crunchy Vegetable Loaf Recipe
Crunchy Vegetable Loaf Recipes
of celery, chopped
cooked potato, mashed
cooked pumpkin, mashed
cashew nuts, coarsely ground
fresh chopped thyme or 1/4 tsp dried
- In a frying pan, heat the water.
- Add the onions, celery, green
capsicum and curry powder.
- Sauté for 3 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the sautéed
vegetables with the rest of the ingredients.
- Line a loaf tin with foil and
spray with non stick baking spray.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over base of
tin, then shake tin so that seeds adhere to sides as well.
- Spoon vegetable mixture into the
tin and press down firmly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40
- Remove from oven and leaves for 5
- Turn on to serving dish and
carefully remove foil.
- Place under the hot grill for 3-5
minutes or until crisp and well browned.
- Serve immediately.
As an main course : Cut the loaf
into thick slices, spoon over hot simple curry sauce and serve.
As a light meal or lunch : Serve
the loaf cold with a salad of sliced cucumbers in Vinaigrette Dressing.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Savory, Snacks Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |