Warm New Potato and Pancetta Salad Recipe
Warm New Potato and Pancetta Salad Recipes
1lb small new potatoes
2 red onions, cut into wedges with the
root ends intact
4 rosemary sprigs
6 tbsp olive oil
3 oz smoked pancetta, in thick slices, cut
3 tbsp red wine vinegar
sea salt and pepper
- Add the potatoes to a pan of
boiling water and parboil for 5 minutes, drain, transfer to roasting
- Add red onions to the roasting tin
- Drizzle over 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Place roasting tin in oven, 400F,
gas mark 6, 45-60 minutes, until potatoes are tender and lightly
patched with brown.
- Heat oil in frying pan, add
pancetta, fry until crisp and lightly browned.
- Add vinegar, bring to boil, stir,
to deglaze the pan.
- Pour over the potatoes and toss to
- Season to taste with sea salt and
- Discard the rosemary sprigs just
- Ready to serve.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Root Crops Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |