Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes Cooking Recipe
Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes Cooking
potatoes, about 1 to 11/4 pounds
- Scrub the sweet potatoes and prick them with a
- Microwave on high 100% for 8-9
minutes, turning after 41/2 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the
microwave and let them stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes in half
- Scoop out the pulp, leaving a 1/4"
- Mash the pulp and mix it with the
butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture back into the
- Top with the marshmallows,
pressing them firmly into the filling.
- Arrange the potatoes in a
8-by-8-by2-inch microwavable dish.
- Microwave on high 100% for 3-4
minutes until heated through.
You can prepare these buttery stuffed
sweet potatoes hours before the second cooking. Just be sure to increase
the time in the microwave by a minute or two to insure that they are
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Root Crops Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |