Sweet and Sour Carrots Cooking Recipe
Sweet and Sour Carrots Cooking
cut into 1/8 inch rounds (about 4 cups)
- Put the carrots in a 2 quart
- Sprinkle with 2 tbsp of water.
- Cover and microwave on high 100%
for 5-6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, until just tender.
- Drain the carrots and set them
aside to cool.
- Combine the cooled carrots with
the peppers in a covered container.
- Combine the tomato soup, honey,
vinegar, oil, mustard and Worcestershire sauce in a microwavable
- Microwave on high 100% for 2-3
minutes until bubbly.
- Allow to cool.
- Pour the marinade over the chilled
carrots and peppers.
- Cover and chill for several hours
or up to a few days to allow the flavor to develop.
A cold, tangy carrot salad that gets
better the longer it marinates - expressly designed for the plain ahead
cook or the late night snack.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Root Crops Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |