Stuffed Potatoes Recipe
Stuffed Potatoes Recipes
large potatoes, washed
large onion, peeled and sliced
frozen or fresh peas
green capsicum (pepper), chopped
sweet corn kernels
sunflower seeds (optional)
grated tasty cheese
- Prick the washed potatoes.
- cook on HIGH power (100%) power
for about 12-16 minutes, or until just soft.
- Cover, leave to stand while you
prepare the filling.
- Cook the onion with remaining
vegetables on HIGH (100%) power for 4-5 minutes, covered with a lid
or plastic wrap.
- Slice the tops off the potatoes.
- Scoop out the centers, leaving
about 1 cm thickness of potato inside the skins.
- Chop the scooped potato and the
- Mix them with the yoghurt, seeds
and the onion and vegetable mixture.
- Blend in soy sauce.
- Pile the mixture back into the
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Return to the microwave.
- Cook on HIGH (100%) power for 3-6
minutes or until heated through.
- When the cheese has thoroughly
melted, the potatoes should be done.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Root Crops Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |