Spanish Omelette Recipe
Spanish Omelette Recipes
large potato, peeled and diced
large Spanish onion, peeled and finely
freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large frying
- Sauté the potato and onion,
stirring occasionally, until both are cooked but not brown.
- Whisk the eggs with pepper.
- Pour into the pan with vegetables,
- Cover the pan, lower the heat and
allow the omelets to cook for about 10 minutes.
- Place a plate of similar size to
your frying pan over the top of it.
- Invert the omelets.
- Return it immediately to the pan.
- Allow the other side to brown.
- It will be thick and golden in
color when it is ready.
- Serve in wedges with salad.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Root Crops Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |