Rosti Potatoes Recipe
Rosti Potatoes Recipes
2lb potatoes, halved
1 large onion, grated
1 egg, beaten
2 oz butter
salt and pepper
- Place the potatoes in a large
saucepan of salted water, cover, boil, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain, leave to cool.
- Grate the potatoes coarsely into a
mixing bowl and add the grated onion.
- Stir in the beaten egg and season
to taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan
and add the potato mixture, spreading it over the pan.
- Cook over moderate heat for 15
minutes until lightly browned on both sides.
- Use the spatula to press the
potato together to form a large pancake, cook for 2-3 minutes until
the underside is browned and crisp.
- Invert the pancake on to a plate,
slide it back into the pan and cook the other side.
- Cut into wedges and ready to
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Root Crops Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |