Potatoes au Gratin Cooking Recipe
Potatoes au Gratin Cooking
clove garlic, finely chopped
- Scrub the potatoes and prick them
with a fork.
- Microwave on high 100% for 12-13
- Put the butter and garlic in a 1
quart glass measure.
- Microwave on high 100% for 11/2
- Whisk in the flour, pepper and
- Put the milk in a 2 cup glass
- Microwave on high 100% for 3
- Stir the hot milk into the flour
- Microwave on high 100% for 2
- Stir, and microwave on medium 50%
for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the cheese.
- Peel and slice the potatoes and
arrange them in an 8-by-8-by-2-inch microwave casserole.
- Pour the sauce over the potatoes,
stirring until the potatoes are coated.
- Sprinkle with the paprika.
- Microwave on Medium 50% for 5-7
minutes until the potatoes are tender.
A warming dish for a winter's day, and one
that can be prepared in a fraction of the time required with
Cooking Tip :
Never store potatoes in the refrigerator,
and always store them separately from onions-both vegetables tend to
spoil more quickly when kept together.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Root Crops Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |