Potato Wedges Cooking Recipe
Potato Wedges Cooking
chicken seasoning salt
oil for deep frying
chili sauce, for serving
- Wash and scrub the potatoes,
leaving them wet to help the coating stick.
- Peel them or leave the skin on,
whichever you prefer.
- Cut each potato into about 10
- Combine the flour, chicken
seasoning salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder.
- Dust the wedges in the seasoned
- You can do this by shaking the
flour and wedges in a plastic bag.
- Reserve the remaining seasoned
- Half fill a large heavy based pan
with the oil and heat it to hot, or heat 2 cm of oil to hot.
- Deep fry or shallow fry the wedges
in a few batches for 2-3 minutes each batch, or until pale golden
- Remove from the pan with tongs or
a slotted spoon.
- Drain on paper towels and allow to
cool a little.
- Dust with a second coating of
seasoned flour, pressing the flour onto the wedges.
- Return to the hot oil and cook for
another 3-4 minutes, or until the wedges are dark golden and crispy.
- Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with a little extra
- Serve the wedges hot with the sour
cream and sweet chili sauce for dipping.
Preparation : 10 minutes
Cooking : 20 minutes
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Root Crops Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |