Potato Chips Cooking Recipe
Potato Chips Cooking
5 - 6
oil for deep frying
- Cut the potatoes lengthways into 1
cm (1/2 inch) wide sticks.
- Half fill a large heavy based pan
with the oil and heat it to hot.
- Cook the chips in batches for 4-5
minutes, or until pale golden.
- Remove with tongs or a slotted
spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Reheat the oil just before
- Add the chips and cook them for
2-3 minutes, or until golden and crisp; drain on paper towels and
serve sprinkled with salt.
Serves 4 - 6
Preparation : 5 minutes
Cooking : 20 minutes
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Root Crops Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |