Potato and Leek Bake Recipe
Potato and Leek Bake Recipes
2.5 lb potatoes, peeled
1 lb leeks, trimmed and sliced
1 garlic clove, crushed (optional)
1/4 pint single cream
2 oz cheddar cheese, grated
1 oz fresh breadcrumbs
salt and pepper
parsley sprigs, to garnish (optional)
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan
of salted boiling water and parboil for 3 minutes.
- Drain and slice.
- Place the leeks and garlic, if
using, in a greased ovenproof dish and season with pepper.
- Arrange the potatoes on the top
and pour the cream over.
- Cover with foil and bake, 375F,
gas mark 5, for 45 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and
breadcrumbs and cook under a preheated moderate grill until the top
- Garnish with parsley sprigs, if
liked, and serve at once.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Root Crops Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |