Pineapple Glazed Carrots Cooking Recipe
Pineapple Glazed Carrots Cooking
peeled and cut into 1/4 inch diagonal slices
cut into pieces
- Shake the cornstarch, brown sugar and nutmeg in a
10-by-16-inch cooking bag, then set this in a 12-by-8-by-2-inch
- Add the pineapple juice and squeeze the bag
gently to distribute the ingredients.
- Add the carrots and the butter pieces.
- Seal the bag securely and cut 61/2
inch slits in the top.
- Microwave on high 100% for 20-22 minutes, until
the carrots are tender.
- Rotate the casserole several times during
- Stir and serve.
Sugar and spice and all that's nice make
these carrots tasty - and cooking them in a microwavable bag is both
handy and convenient.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Root Crops Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |