New Potatoes With Bean Sprout Sauce Recipe
New Potatoes With Bean Sprout Sauce Recipes
675 g new potatoes
100 g butter
1 garlic clove
225 g mushrooms
100 g Mung (chinese) bean sprouts
2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
salt and pepper
- Scrub the potatoes and cook with
or without skins until tender.
- Melt the butter and cook the
crushed garlic for 1 minute.
- Add sliced mushrooms and stir over
low heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the bean sprouts and cook
for 1 minute.
- Stir in the parsley and chives,
and season well with salt and pepper.
- Pour over the potatoes and serve
This makes a light summer meal on its
own, or can be an accompaniment to meat, poultry or fish.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Root Crops Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |