Mashed Potato with Coriander Root Recipe
Mashed Potato with Coriander Root Recipes
2lb floury potatoes
6 tbsp olive oil
1/4 oz coriander roots
2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
salt and pepper
- Cook the potatoes in a saucepan of
salted boiling water, 15-20 minutes, till tender.
- Drain, return to pan, mash until
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small
pan, add the coriander roots, fry gently until tender.
- Remove from heat, stir in the
- Transfer to a liquidizer and
process to form a smooth paste.
- Add the coriander paste to the
mashed potatoes with plenty of salt and pepper, beat gently until
- Stir in a little milk to form a
softer mixture, if liked.
- Ready to serve
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Root Crops Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |