Jerusalem Artichoke Soup Cooking Recipe
Jerusalem Artichoke Soup Cooking
- Peel the artichokes and cut the larger ones so
that the pieces are as uniform as possible.
- Put them in a 2 quart microwavable casserole and
add the lemon juice and sufficient water to cover.
- Cover and microwave on high 100% for 15-17
minutes, until very tender.
- Drain the artichokes in a colander and put them
in a food processor or blender.
- Add 1 cup of chicken broth a puree until smooth.
- Put the butter in the casserole and microwave on
high 100% for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the flour.
- Stir in the remaining chicken broth, the
artichoke puree, milk and cream.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Microwave, uncovered on high 100% for 6-7
minutes, until heated through.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese after serving.
A puree of Jerusalem artichokes forms the
base for this richly satisfying, slightly lemony creamed soup.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Root Crops Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |