Honey Glazed Turnips Recipe
Honey Glazed Turnips Recipes
1.5lb baby turnips
2 oz butter
2 heaped tbsp clear honey
2 tbsp flaked almonds
salt and pepper
1.5 tbsp chopped coriander sprigs, to
- Cook the turnips in salted boiling
water for 10 minutes until tender but still firm to bite, drain.
- Melt the butter with honey in a
- Add the turnips, cook 3-5 minutes,
stir, until glossy.
- Toast the almond flakes in a dry
frying pan over moderate heat until golden, then stir into the
- Transfer to a warmed serving dish.
- Season with salt and pepper, pour
over the pan juices, sprinkle with coriander.
- Ready to serve
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Root Crops Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |