Dill Mustard Potato Salad Recipe
Dill Mustard Potato Salad Recipes
tiny new baby potatoes, unpeeled
egg, room temperature
finely chopped fresh dill
red wine vinegar
celery stalks, peeled and thinly sliced
onion, peeled and thinly sliced
freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine stock and potatoes in a
- Bring to boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat, simmer potatoes until
- Drain immediately, rinse with cold
water to cold, drain potatoes well.
- In a food processor or blender
combine 3 tbsp oil, egg, mustard, dill, vinegar, lemon juice and
- Process until mixture is slightly
thickened, about 10 seconds.
- With machine running, slowly pour
remaining oil through feed tube in thin, steady stream.
- Mix well, add sour cream.
- Blend 3 seconds to combine.
- Slice potatoes into quarters.
- Combine in a salad bowl with
celery and onion.
- Pour over the dressing, fold
through the salad.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready
- Garnish with chives.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Root Crops Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |