Crispy Potato Skins Recipe
Crispy Potato Skins Recipes
6 large potatoes with unblemished skins
4 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp coarse sea salt
2 tsp coarsely crushed black peppercorns
200g cream cheese
8 tbsp single cream
3 tbsp snipped chives
salt and pepper
- Cut each potato into 6 pieces,
peel the potato pieces thickly and carefully.
- Put the skins in a bowl and
drizzle with oil.
- Drain the skins and arrange on a
- Sprinkle with coarse sea salt and
- Bake in a preheated oven 400F, gas
mark 6, turn occasionally, 20-25 minutes.
- Beat the cream cheese until
smooth, mix with the cream and chives.
- Season to taste with salt and
pepper, spoon into a bowl, serve with the hot potato skins.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Root Crops Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |