Baked Beetroot with Soured Cream and Onion Rings Recipe
Baked Beetroot with Soured Cream and Onion Rings Recipes
4 raw beetroot, unpeeled
3 tbsp light olive oil
1 large onion, sliced
few dill sprigs
1 dessert apple
2 tsp lemon juice
salt and pepper
150ml soured cream, to serve
- Wrap each beetroot in foil and
place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in oven, 400F, gas mark 6,
for 40-50 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil, add onion
slices, cook over high heat for 5 minutes, stir frequently, until
browned and begin to crisp, drain.
- Before serving, arrange the rocket
and dill on 4 serving plates.
- Peel and core the apple and finely
dice the flesh.
- Place in a bowl with lemon juice
and toss well to prevent discoloration.
- Divide the diced apple between the
- To serve, remove the cooked
beetroot from their foil wrappings.
- Put one on each plate and cut in
half of quarters.
- Scatter the fried onion around the
- Season to taste with salt and
pepper and serve with soured cream.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Root Crops Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |