Sweet Corn Relish Cooking Recipe
Sweet Corn Relish Cooking
sweet corn kernel, cooked
soft brown sugar
- Remove the firm central core from
the cabbage and chop the vegetable into small pieces.
- Chop the onions and peppers,
removing seeds, ribs ad any stem parts.
- Reduce these three vegetables into
even smaller pieces by running them through a food processor, fitted
with a steel blade, for a few seconds.
- In a large cooking pan, combine
the sweetcorn kernels with the other vegetables, then stir in the
- This is prepared by mixing the
salt, flour, mustard, turmeric and sugar together, then gradually
stirring in the vinegar until well blended.
- Simmer the mixture for 30 minutes,
then pack into warm sterilized jars.
- Cover with melted wax or plastic
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Preserve Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |