Rosehip Jam Cooking Recipe
Rosehip Jam Cooking
1.5 lb rosehips
3 lb cooking apples, peeled and sliced
4 lb sugar
- Put the rosehips in a preserving
pan with 2 pints water and bring slowly to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 90
- Strain the juice through muslin or
- Put the juice into a preserving
pan, add the sliced apples and cloves, and simmer until the apples
- Add the sugar and bring slowly to
- Boil for 20 minutes or until
setting point is reached, pot into jars and cover.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Preserve Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |