Rhubarb and Orange Jam Cooking Recipe
Rhubarb and Orange Jam Cooking
3 lb rhubarb
3.5 lb sugar
- Wash the rhubarb and cut it into
- Cut the orange into quarters, cut
up the pulp and mix it with the rhubarb.
- Mince the orange skin, place it
all in a bowl and leave to stand for 24 hours.
- The next day, place it in a
- Bring to the boil and boil for
- Meanwhile, prepare the jam jars,
once setting point is reached, pot into jars and cover with jam pot
covers in the usual way.
This jam makes a delicious alternative
to strawberry jam, spread on home-made scones covered with thick cream.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Preserve Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |