Marrow and Ginger Jam Cooking Recipe
Marrow and Ginger Jam Cooking
3 lb peeled marrow
3 lb sugar
rind and juice of 2 lemons
4 oz crystallized ginger, chopped
- Cut the marrow into cubes and put
into a large bowl, sprinkling the layers with sugar.
- Leave to stand overnight.
- The next day, transfer the marrow
to a preserving pan.
- Tie the lemon rind in a piece of
muslin and add to the pan with the ginger and lemon juice.
- Bring to the boil and cook gently
until the marrow is transparent and the syrup is thick.
- Remove the lemon rind, stir. then
pot into jars and cover.
Adding 1 tbsp golden syrup at the end
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Preserve Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |