Irish Coffee Cooking Recipe
Irish Coffee Cooking
1 tbsp Irish whiskey
1 tsp sugar
strong black coffee
1-2 tbsp double cream
- Pour the whiskey into a small
warmed goblet and add the sugar.
- Fill to within 1/2 in of the top
with black coffee and stir quickly to dissolve the sugar.
- Top with a 1/4 in layer of double
- The best way to do this is to hold
a spoon over the coffee and gently pour the cream over the back of
the spoon so that the cream floats on the top of the coffee.
- Do not stir the cream into the
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Preserve Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |