Bramble Jelly Cooking Recipe
Bramble Jelly Cooking
1 lb blackberries
1 cooking apple, peeled and chopped
- Put the blackberries and apple
into a pan with 3 fl oz water and simmer until the fruit is soft.
- Spoon the fruit into a jelly bag
and leave to strain through the bag into a large bowl.
- Discard the pulp remaining in the
- Measure the strained juice and
return it to the pan with 1 lb sugar for 1 pint of juice.
- Heat gently, stirring, until the
sugar has dissolved, then boil rapidly until setting point is
- Pot into jars and cover.
Get the above cooking ingredients here
to cook Vegetarian Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter
More Preserve Recipes
101 Vegetarian Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |